Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Working on Updates


.

So, is this working????
I realize that I haven't posted in nearly a week. Forgive me, internet. I just haven't really felt like saying much, but a few things have happened to share.


First of all, I spent Tuesday afternoon doing some retail therapy. Ashlyn stayed with Heather, the boys, plus Hillary and her three children, so Ashlyn was the 7th child in the house! She seemed to have a good time. The last few times I've picked Ashlyn up from daycare/babysitting she has pretty much ignored me. Before she immediately wanted me and would start crying. Now, she just looks at me and keeps on playing. It makes me feel better about leaving her.

On Wednesday, I told Ashlyn to just stand up and walk already. And, she did! It was just a couple of steps, but I was amazed that she just did it. She was so proud of herself, too. Naturally, I cheered, and she laughed and kicked her feet on the floor, all excited. She has done it a couple of times since then. She's pretty slow about this walking business, but she is getting there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see 1 picture.

Anonymous said...

Ashlyn is such a cutie...I wish I could grab her up and give her a big hug.

Katie said...

I love that picture. Good for her! She's walking. I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

Angie - Thank you for hanging in there to get your blogging and pictures done. Reading your comments and seeing the pictures means a lot to me and I know it does to all the others too!