Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sip and see

Christal and her mom Jill

While we were in Arkansas, Christal had a sip and see to welcome Baby Maggie. These are just a few photos from the day.
Granny and Ashlyn
Italic
Christal, Maggie, and friends
We left Christopher, Ashlyn, Jackson, and Max to play, or create a mess.

Christal with Maggie, Sharon, and me

Maggie modeling a new hat

Christopher loved to hold baby Maggie. He was more interested in her than Ashlyn was.




Sweet Maggie
Ashlyn with her great granddad

3 comments:

The Matthaidess' said...

OK -- I must be totally out of the baby "loop". What is a "sip and see". I get the "see" part, but not the sip.
As far as my belly pics, I'll see if I can come up with something. Lately, I've been trying to avoid the camera:-)

Angie said...

I hadn't heard of it before, either. I think Christal said it was a southern thing (she's from Australia, though.) The sip is you eat and drink stuff, though.

And, no avoiding the camera for you!

The Dunns said...

Very sweet pictures. I especially like the nursing photo. Congratulations, all!