Tuesday, April 25, 2006

April 21 - Until We Meet Again

I know that I already used this picture, but I love it.

After a frazzled morning of checking out of the hotel, mailing everything that won't fit in the bags, returning the rental car, and getting to the airport, we feel like we need a few more days to relax. Unfortunately, this time together had to come to an end. Allen's flight left less than an hour after mine and Ashlyn's, so he waited at the gate with us. We were the last ones to board the plane. I hated to say goodbye, again. We had an incredible two weeks together. We had no regrets on going to Hawaii and pampering ourselves for the little bit of family time we had together.

I just pray for Allen's safety. He is now back in Iraq, and I miss him terribly. I love you, Allen.

Allen whispered "Daddy" in her ear the whole time.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Angie...that made me cry. Again.

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

me too!! no surprise there though. love you guys.